Follow Mystic Post on Facebook

Mirjana:  “I can not divulge much about the secrets but I can say this…Our Lady is planning on changing the world.  She did not come to announce our destruction; she came to save us and with her Son she will triumph over evil.

Only when the things contained  in the secrets start to happen will the world understand why she chose March 18. The significance of the date will be clear

“Our Lady told me many things that I can not yet reveal. For now I can only hint at what the future holds, but I do see indications that the events are already in motion. Things are slowly starting to develop. As Our Lady says look at the sign of the times and pray. “…Mirjana My Heart Will Triumph

maxresdefault-7Dramatic words from Mirjana’s new book.
Medjugorje Visionary Mirjana’s says  “Now is the time to tell the world my story.”

Medjugorje Visionary Mirjana’s has a new book out and it is fascinating that she says: “Now is the time to tell the world my story.”

And it certainly begs the question: Why now? Why now indeed. Two very important dates may offer a clue. 1. The 1OO year anniversary of Fatima will be next year. The hundred anniversary of the first apparition is May 13, and the hundred year anniversary of the miracle of the sun is October 13, 2O17.   Medjugorje we are told is the fulfillment of Fatima.

March-18-300x336But the real intriguing date will be March 18 next year. Mirjana says when the secrets begin to unfold the significance of March 18 will be clear to the world.

Mirjana says the Our Lady has  spoken to her  about the secrets, clarifying the details of how everything would unfold and preparing me for my role.  “Then on September 13, 1984, she appeared again and told me the date on which I must give details of the first secrets to the priest. This new knowledge eased my distress and gave me strength.”

During a Q & A session between Mirjana and a group of English-speaking pilgrims in Medjugorje, and in response to a comment by one of the pilgrims about sharing the same birthday as Mirjana, the visionary responded:

“Great people were born on the 18th of March. But I never have my birthday because that is the day of the apparition. And many people have the wrong opinion about it. They feel that Our Lady comes to me on the 18th of March because it is my birthday. She doesn’t come for sure for that reason because she never said to me Happy Birthday. When everything starts happening, then you will be able to understand why the 18th of March, why every second of the month, why Wednesdays and Fridays are days of fasting, everything will be clear.”

In her new book Mirjana had a few things to say about the Medjugorje secrets:

Mirjana: “Thend-of-the-worlde Seventh Secret Troubled Me Greatly”

Mirjana then asked “Is it possible for the secrets to be lessened?
Our Lady: “Pray”

If Our Mother has promised to defeat evil, then what do we have to fear? Mirjana

38 thoughts on “Powerful Words: Visionary Mirjana: “Our Lady is planning on changing the world.” “I can not divulge much about the secrets but I do see indications that the events are already in motion.”

• August 28, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I believe this will happen and I did not know about March 18 but I figured it would be on the 100 year anniversary. Now that America is being led by evil people, the prophecies will be happening.

• August 29, 2016 at 12:57 am

It seems that if God doesnt stop the evil players in their tracks it would mess w His plan so He has to weaken them soon.

• August 28, 2016 at 2:07 pm

As soon as I received this book, I began to read it. I could not put it down!! It’s perhaps one of the best books I’ve ever read! I’ve been to Medjugorie two times; the first one was for two weeks, where I stayed with the girls from Cenacolo and the second was just a few months ago, but only stayed for two day, as we diverted from our group in Italy. I wanted my family to experience a little bit of Medjugorie. So awesome, but I know I need to return! So, God willing, I will come again next year! Truly a “PEACE” of Heaven on earth!
    Thank you Majiana for sharing your story with me. It changed my life! I will start fasting this week!! God bless all who helped with getting this message out to the world!

• August 28, 2016 at 2:59 pm

My wife and I believe that The Miracle will happen on Holy Thursday, April 13, 2017. On Holy Thursday, April 13, 1995, around midnight, my wife and I went outside St. James Church in Medjugorje. We saw others looking up so we did too. We saw the most beautiful celestial sight imaginable. The full moon was surrounded by a golden halo, AND both were surrounded by a rainbow…at midnight!!

• August 29, 2016 at 6:06 am

I will read this book. Thank you all for your storys

• August 29, 2016 at 6:07 am

I will pray and fast.

• August 29, 2016 at 6:24 am

where can i get this book?
    Thank you.

• August 30, 2016 at 10:56 am

I have been reading this book and it is totally amazing. I love every part. It makes me fee that us in the US are at such a disadvantage religiously. I know our country was founded for religious freedom but it seems we have adopted freedom from religion instead. I am learning so much from this book. It’s a life changer for sure.

• August 30, 2016 at 9:53 pm

How do I order this book in the UK??? Please

• August 31, 2016 at 1:06 pm

The Miracle will be 13 April 2017, so the Warning has to occur before that. The Chastisement, 3 Days of Darkness, should begin on the eve of the Fatima miracle, 12 October 2017.

• September 11, 2016 at 11:01 pm

How do you know this? Even the visionaries have not spoken of a date with the exception of March 18

• September 12, 2016 at 8:54 am

It is in her new book

• September 13, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I have the book no where does it say any of this.

• November 20, 2016 at 10:34 am

No it is not in the book I read the book. She is not free to divulge anything concerning these events until Our Blessed Mother tells her too.

• November 20, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I never said she is free to divuldge the secrets.. I said she knows the date they are to be revealed..

• September 1, 2016 at 11:56 am

if our lady in heaven had a message surely she would want the whole world to know free and not at someones gain in selling a book

• September 1, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Lorraine ..Its a subtle thing. God grants us free will. We must choose God. Our Lady through the visionaries does not interfere with God’s gift of free will, yet shows us the way to her Son.

• September 11, 2016 at 10:58 pm

And how are people who cannot get to Medgugorje supposed to learn about it?

• September 11, 2016 at 12:26 pm

The light of heaven , gospa ,came down from heaven to medjugorje ,for a great reason ,to show us all ,the way to heaven ,her messsges are based on love ,love one another ,do her sons ways ,live the commandments given to us ,this is the way to heaven ,the light for the world ,as been given to medjugorje for a great reason ,live our ladys messages ,a family that prays together ,stays together ,god bless medjugorje ,all the visionaries their ,listen to them and live the messages ,they have been given ,by our lady ,you will then become a changed person ,for the better ,our lady is changing the whole world ,through medjugorje ,this is our ladys time ,

• September 11, 2016 at 4:49 pm

How do i get the book

• September 13, 2016 at 6:13 am

Will get the book. I strongly believe that Our Holy Mother is alive and destroying all evil together with her Son.

• November 17, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Hi how do I fast please what’s the right way to do it

• November 18, 2016 at 8:32 pm

You will be better off observing the fast laws of the Catholic Church. One full meal and two small meals that don’t equal one full meal and nothing between meals. You will not endanger your health. If you fast several days a week on just bread and water, your body will not be getting the daily allowances of vitamin A, C and D. Eventually with the lack of vitamin A you may lose eyesight, osteoporosis is likely without vitamin D. and without vitamin C you body will lose its ability to heal. Pay no attention to a phony Madonna who recommends a diet of bread and water. All the visionaries are putting on weight. They are either retaining water or not observing this fast they recommend for other people.

• January 8, 2017 at 5:16 pm

‘fasting puts flesh on the bones…’

• November 17, 2016 at 8:15 pm

It will be interesting to see what excuse Mirjana Is going to make up when March 18th comes and goes and nothing happens. Like the rest of them she is an unfortunate fraud. These visionaries have to keep these alleged apparitions going on otherwise the economy of Medjugorje would collapse. They will never end. I have already read that the Gospa told them that when they die they can appoint successors, probably their children, who will start having apparitions. They have to keep that money coming in.

• November 20, 2016 at 10:54 am

She said the date’s importance will become clear in the future not in 2017. She has never given anything remotely like March 17, 2017 at 2:00pm as a prediction of anything. She says to focus on you being ready to meet God and not the secrets.

• December 28, 2016 at 7:33 am

According to Wayne Weible, she said to a group of pilgrims in Medjugorje that 2017 is the year the date’s importance will become clear.

• November 20, 2016 at 10:57 am

She never said that about appointing successors. She said that since the dates of all the secrets are written on the miraculous parchment. The events could take place after her death because the Blessed Mother could allow someone else to read it.

• January 5, 2017 at 4:25 pm

This is so untrue….. The Visionaries are 100% authentic…..
      Not everyone in Medj. Is there for the right reasons.

I personally know 2 of the Visionaries and they love the Lord completely. There is no amount of money worth losing eternal life.

You need to meet them…. listen….. stay in Medj awhilet and then follow their way of life to see how much fasting and prayer. … holy communion and sharing the messages

Your opinion will change.

• November 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Bread and water. I fast from after dinner on Tuesday through my regular dinner hour on Wednesday. Only bread and water. Wednesdays and Fridays are typically the days chosen to fast.

• November 20, 2016 at 10:41 am

If you are over 60 fasting with small meals is perfectly fine. I had the blessing of hearing Mirjana speak in Medjugorge. I am not an online Madonna. Some one asked about fasing like can coffee be substituted for water, twinkies for bread. The Blessed Mother described fasting as bread and water. You are not expected to do it for days on end. But on Fridays. Typically Wednesday’s and Fridays. We are not free to interpret Her words. And by the way I am Catholic and I know several people who fast in this manner.

• November 20, 2016 at 10:51 am

you should pray for the grace to fast for it is difficult. But it is meant to be difficult, a sacrifice. Three small meals a day for a normal, healthy person is not much of a sacrifice. Mirjana was very specific in relating theBlessed Mother’s instructions and whether we like it or not those were to fast on bread and water.

• December 28, 2016 at 3:48 am

It is hard to believe that the Blessed Mother would want people to ruin their health by fasting on bread and water. The way these six visionaries are putting on weight, I doubt if they are doing that kind of fasting two days a week. It looks like these visionaries want power and control over their supporters by causing them to lose their vision and their strengthen by weakening their bones.

• December 23, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Thank you Mirjana for spreading messages of hope peace and love

• January 13, 2017 at 9:36 pm

This is a time of grace and we need to be happy that God still loves us all, even with black sins on our souls.
    Thanks be to God